Aerial Lineman (Full Time)
TelCom Construction is a growing national utility contractor specializing in telecommunication construction. We are currently looking for experienced Telecommunications Aerial Linemen.
Duties include maintenance and service of communication lines as well as aerial coax splicing. Pole and bucket work is required as well as other fiber optic duties as assigned. Travel may be required. Overtime is frequently available.
1) Complete pole settings.
2) Complete transfers.
3) Set up lines in aerial towers and poles.
4) Perform coax and fiber splicing.
5) All other maintenance required for aerial towers and poles.
6) Ensure all installation and maintenance work is completed following quality standards and project timelines.
7) Have knowledge of the codes/restrictions of aerial plant.
8) Have knowledge of the joint use regulations.
9) Be able to coordinate with, or work in conjunction with, the necessary buried plant applying to the job you are on.
10) Effectively and appropriately communicate with others to ensure a safe, productive, and efficient job site.
11) In conjunction with the Safety department, perform all work in a safe manner, obeying all company safety policies, OSHA required safety procedures and industry standard safety procedures.
12) Attend all mandated OSHA and company training, including participating in and/or conducting “Tool Box” safety meetings
13) In conjunction with the Safety department, enforce all company safety policies, OSHA required safety procedures and industry standard safety procedures.
14) Complete daily timecards and job performance documentation.
15) Locate and spot existing utilities.
16) Fill in for laborers, as needed.
17) All other duties as assigned.
All candidates are subject to pre-employment background and drug screenings, and must be able to meet the physical requirements of the positions. A satisfactory driving record is required, CDL is a plus!
We offer a competitive wage including medical and dental plans, company provided life and short term disability as well as paid vacation, and 401(k) plan with company match. TelCom Construction is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly employer!
Compensation: DOE & Qualifications
Interested candidates should send resumes to:
PO Box 189
Clearwater, MN 55320
Fax: (320) 558-9486
Applications available on our website:www.telcomconstruction.com
$13-$16 per hour depending on work/educational historyBenefits:
Medical, Dental, company provided Life Insurance, and company provided STD insurance at the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment. 401k and paid Vacation after 1 year of full-time employmentRelated Programs:
General Interest, Power Line Construction & Maintenance, Telecommunications, Utilities Technology-Power LineOpenings:
7/31/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
TelCom Construction, IncAddress:
PO Box 189 Clearwater, MN 55320Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cary Zimmerman, HR ManagerPhone:
320-558-9485Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings