Rural Sales and Marketing Agent (Full Time)
Platinum Supplemental Insurance is an established Midwest company seeking to actively grow our sales team in this region. Our flagship product, our Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke policy, is second to none and has contributed to the financial success of our current sales agents, as well as the job satisfaction they feel helping others protect their livelihoods. All of our sales representatives receive thorough training, ongoing support and access to the most innovative sales tools available. We never ask our agents to sell to their family and friends. Instead, we will teach you how to use our proven sales system to connect with qualified prospects and generate $75,000 or more in your first year, working a standard Monday – Thursday workweek. Other benefits include generous bonuses and travel rewards. To learn more about our effective four-day workweek and compensation potential, visit www.pltnm.com/students
Willingness to follow a proven system for success, motivation and enthusiasm are beneficial. Effective communication and team-building skills. Ability to travel overnight with a team, typically Monday – Thursday only. Compensation:
$75,000+ realistic first-year earning potentialRelated Programs:
Accounting / Business Management / Promotions & Sales, Agricultural Technology, Online Office Technology Specialist, Online Small Business Management, TelecommunicationsAdditional Information:
Platinum offers a very competitive and rewarding experience. In order to find the best fit for our staff and candidates, the selection process is structured as follows:
1. The prospective candidate will view a three-minute video of current representatives describing their sales experience: www.pltnm.com/students.
2. Next, the interested candidate should submit a resume (with contact information) through Platinum’s website or directly to [email protected]
3. Platinum will respond to all inquiries via phone for brief introduction.
4. Candidates who meet qualifications will then view a 30-minute webinar that outlines the company profile, product, marketing system, training and compensation.
5. After viewing the webinar, a one-on-one interview will be conducted.
7/4/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Platinum Supplemental InsuranceAddress:
137 Main St Dubuque, IA 52001Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Kim Hames, College Recruiting SpecialistPhone:
563-557-2504Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter and ResumeApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings