Crew Leader Electric (Full Time)
General Statement of Duties
Under general supervision, directs and works with a crew in connection with construction, operation, and maintenance of gas, electric and other utility system facilities. Performs the duties of their respective Journeyman classification.
• Ensures compliance with safety and environmental rules and practices, and company standards.
• Coordinates, plans and schedules work, equipment, and materials needed to complete operating, maintenance and construction projects.
• Administers labor agreement.
• Handles customer questions and complaints.
• Demonstrates leadership skills to direct the activities of individuals and or crews toward the accomplishment of goals.
• Demonstrates communications skills to listen effectively, to transmit information accurately and understandably and to activity seek feedback.
• Exercises influencing skills to persuade, direct, and lead opinion.
• Demonstrates short-term project planning skills to plan workflow, coordinate projects and resolve conflicting demands.
• Leads, trains and instructs employees in their work.
High school diploma or GED required.
Subject to Alcohol & Drug Testing
Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Power Line Construction & Maintenance, Utilities Technology-Power LineAdditional Information:
To apply for this position please go to www.midamericanenergy.com, click on available positions, click on Access the job search and application tool, selection the position you are interested in applying for and select apply.Openings:
3/31/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
MidAmerican Energy CompanyAddress:
401 Douglas Street Sioux City, IA 51101Website: www.midamericanenergy.com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Jan Amick, Phone: Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings