Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Perform pre-assembly operations (install connection elements, prepare hardware, etc).
- Assemble various components.
- Perform various paint touch-ups and ensure final inspection of the wind tower sections.
- You may also perform electrical assembly operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training and experience. Good manual dexterity, good physical capacity, meticulousness, mechanical ability, measuring skills.Hours:
Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada).
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees whose principal residence is far from our workplace.
Wind Turbine TechnologyOpenings:
10/31/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820 North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc.com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings