Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Perform pre-assembly operations (install connection elements, prepare hardware, etc).
- Assemble various components.
- Perform various paint touch-ups and ensure final inspection of the wind tower sections.
- You may also perform electrical assembly operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training and experience. Good manual dexterity, good physical capacity, meticulousness, mechanical ability, measuring skills.Hours:
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.Related Programs:
Wind Turbine TechnologyOpenings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings