Machine Operator (Full Time)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Operate a cutting machine with plasma or flame.
- Bevel sides of steel plates using the bevelling machine.
- Operate plate roll to form the shells.
- Tack-weld the longitudinal joints.
- Operate crane to remove shells from the roll.
- Inspect flatness of the flanges using a laser, sand welds or flanges as needed.
- Ensure handling of sanding equipment with a forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training or experience is a plus. Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Good physical capacity and manual dexterity.Benefits:
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, unemployment insurance, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.Related Programs:
Welding & Manufacturing Technology, Wind Turbine TechnologyOpenings:
3/14/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings