Material Handler (Full Time)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Operate a vacuum plate lifter to unload plates from trucks or wagons.
- Drive a truck equipped with a trailer to load and ensure a constant supply of plates to the production team.
- Operate small and large forklift to assist when needed.
- Complete receiving reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant experience and training. Must have forklift operation experience. Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. Good physical capacity and manual dexterity.Benefits:
Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada).
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees whose principal residence is far from our workplace.
General Interest, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Wind Turbine TechnologyOpenings:
7/30/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings