Blaster (Full Time)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Perform mechanical shot blast of the entire wind tower section and manual shot blast of the flanges.
- Dismantle the production set-up.
- Perform manual touch-up blasting, metal coating and visual inspection.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training and one year of blasting experience preferred. Good manual dexterity, good physical capacity, good physical endurance, meticulousness. Knowledge of sand blast/steel shot techniques, tools and equipment.Benefits:
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.Related Programs:
Wind Turbine TechnologyOpenings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings