Welder (Full Time)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Perform welding sequences in the manufacturing of parts (in collaboration with the technical team).
- Plan and prepare work of joints and welding.
- Apply different types of welding processes (e.g. SAW, GMAW, FCAW, Plasma Arc Gouging and Air Carbon Arc Gouging).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Marmen Energy will train you on-site and will allow you to become AWS Certified through the Southeast Technical Institute.
Diploma/training in Welding or relevant training is a plus. Will have to pass your certification. Some welding experience in a heavy fabrication industry is a plus. Ability to read welding plans. Good manual dexterity and physical endurance.Benefits:
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.Related Programs:
Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyOpenings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings