Industrial Electrician ()
Reporting to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Install and maintain equipment in compliance with all rules and practices.
- Repair breakdowns and perform preventive maintenance for various electrical controls (programmable logic controllers, welding machines, manipulators, travelling cranes, etc.).
- Perform control panel assembly and wiring/connection.
- Perform troubleshooting on electrical wiring and components to ensure proper machine operations.
- Develop new technology applications to resolve equipment problems and work on different projects such as mounting panels and modifying lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Successful completion of an approved electrical apprenticeship program. Must show great troubleshooting skills, knowledge of electrical control wiring, wiring schematics and layout diagrams, thorough understanding of applicable Electrical Codes and Industry standards and computing skills. Experience with varies hand tools, soldering techniques and basic electronic equipment. Good physical endurance and manual dexterity.Hours:
Marmen Energy offers great benefits packages for all full-time employees, covering: Health insurance , 401K, training opportunities, uniform allowance, dental insurance, holidays, sick leave, vacation, life insurance, vision, long term and short term disability.Related Programs:
Electrical Construction & MaintenanceOpenings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings