Industrial Electrician ()
Reporting to the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, you will:
- Install and maintain equipment in compliance with all rules and practices.
- Repair breakdowns and perform preventive maintenance for various electrical controls (programmable logic controllers, welding machines, manipulators, travelling cranes, etc.).
- Perform control panel assembly and wiring/connection.
- Perform troubleshooting on electrical wiring and components to ensure proper machine operations.
- Develop new technology applications to resolve equipment problems and work on different projects such as mounting panels and modifying lines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Successful completion of an approved electrical apprenticeship program. Must show great troubleshooting skills, knowledge of electrical control wiring, wiring schematics and layout diagrams, thorough understanding of applicable Electrical Codes and Industry standards and computing skills. Experience with varies hand tools, soldering techniques and basic electronic equipment. Good physical endurance and manual dexterity.Hours:
Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers. It is a subsidiary of Marmen, which is based in Trois-Rivieres (Quebec, Canada).
Marmen Energy offers job security and great benefits for full-time employees and eligible part-time employees, including: Life insurance/AD&D, medical plans, dental plans, vision plan, long term and short term disability insurance, 401K, holidays, paid time off, unpaid personal days and company-paid uniforms. Our healthcare insurance package is very competitive with a lower cost than average. We offer job-specific training and advancement opportunities in a stimulating, fast-paced environment where you can progress every day.
In some cases, Marmen Energy will reimburse moving expenses for new employees whose principal residence is far from our workplace.Related Programs:
Electrical Construction & MaintenanceOpenings:
6/30/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1820, North Plum Avenue Brandon, SD 57005Phone:
(605) 582-4500Website: www.marmeninc,com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Cynthia Joyal, Phone:
(605) 582-4500Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings