Electrician Apprentice (Full Time)
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work to troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment
• Use equipment necessary to perform tests on a combination of motors, controls, power transformers, with/without detailed instructions/data, to meet requirements as well as record data collected.
• Comply with local and national electric codes, OSHA, and customer safety requirements, and maintain equipment in accordance with site procedures.
• Perform testing in consultation with master electrician.
• Work with other personnel; determine tooling, equipment, and materials required.
• Work with motor control centers and control panels.
• Technical School and or Experience Preferred
• Ability to travel to customer locations when needed, including overnights.
• Problem Solver
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and detail oriented
• A team player
• A self-starter
• Enthusiastic and willing to take responsibility
• Safety minded
• General Computer Skills
• Strong Math Skills
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, 401K, Safety Equipment Reimbursement PlanRelated Programs:
Electrical Construction & MaintenanceOpenings:
6/30/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
809 W Russell Sioux Falls, SD 57104Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Human Resources, Phone:
605-336-3693Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Fax Cover Letter and ResumeApply through MTI Careers WebsiteApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings