Systems Electrician (Full Time)
• Maintains and installs communication cables, power distribution cables and wiring as required.
• Effectively communicate with Systems Engineering Management on projects or problems relative to maintenance of plant.
• Required to provide a quick response to equipment problems to keep vital machinery operational.
• Ensures all systems engineering tasks are performed and completed in a timely manner. Must take responsibility for all actions.
• Accurately maintains company required performance and maintenance records for electronic and electrical equipment.
• Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining and establishing high maintenance standards. Ensuring all procedures are followed.
• Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
• General computer knowledge/proficiency.
• Ability to read blueprints, schematic diagrams and electrical codes.
• High School diploma equivalent preferred or verifiable ability to perform essential functions.
• Two-year vocation school or equivalent on the job experience preferred.
• Position requires strong analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various precision equipment.
• Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
• This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Automation Controls/SCADA, Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Heating & Cooling Technology , Industrial Maintenance Technology, Online Industrial Controls, Power Line Construction & Maintenance, Satellite Communications, Wind Turbine TechnologyAdditional Information:
Interested applicants should visit www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume or for questions contact 605-217-8000.Openings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Beef Products, Inc.Address:
891 Two Rivers Dr. Dakota Dunes, SD 57049Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Nathan Halbur, Corporate RecruiterPhone:
605-217-8000Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings