Maintenance Mechanic (Full Time)
• Responsible for processing work orders and performing daily preventative maintenance tasks according to procedures and schedules.
• Repair, service, adjust, test equipment such as air systems, refrigeration units, hydraulic tanks, compressors and condensers.
• Assembles and disassembles equipment effectively and efficiently while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
• Will utilize both hand and power tools effectively while maintaining high maintenance and safety standards.
• May operate forklifts, hoists, and other heavy equipment.
• Immediately reports or repairs any problem noted during shift. Communicates to maintenance management for direction or coordination of activities.
• Will maintain the integrity and follow procedures and processes put into place by ownership.
• Will be required to learn all aspects, and be knowledgeable of all systems as it pertains to the facility to advance in level and compensation.
• Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Above average mechanical background and experience in servicing precision machine parts.
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
• Position requires strong observation, analytical and evaluating skills to report on and troubleshoot various types of precision equipment.
• Qualified applicants must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of and ability to operate material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.)
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
• This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing, and lifting.
• Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required. EOE/AA
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
General Interest, Automation Controls/SCADA, Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Farm Power Technology, Heating & Cooling Technology , Industrial Maintenance Technology, Online Industrial Controls, Power Line Construction & Maintenance, Welding & Manufacturing Technology, Wind Turbine TechnologyAdditional Information:
Interested applicants should visit www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume or for questions contact: 605-217-8000.Openings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Beef Products, Inc.Address:
891 Two Rivers Dr. Dakota Dunes, SD 57049Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Nathan Halbur, Corporate RecruiterPhone:
605-217-8000Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings