Material Handler (Full Time)
• Processing all incoming and out going loads of raw material, performing pallet counts and inspecting pallets for damage.
• Accurately completing all required paperwork in a timely manner.
• Coordinates docking activities, assists quality assurance department in taking incoming product temperature, and ensures all necessary supplies are ready and available for incoming loads.
• Drives a forklift to assist with the loading, unloading and staging of incoming and outgoing loads.
• Ensures that any material leaving the facility has the proper seals and billing paperwork.
• Will be required to learn all aspects, and be knowledgeable of all systems as it pertains to the facility to advance in level and compensation.
• Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and a demonstrated record of dependability.
• Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
• Attention to detail including accurate data entry ability.
• Speaking clearly and effectively, writing legibly and effectively.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action.
• Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
• This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
• Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required. EOE/AA
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position, benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
General InterestAdditional Information:
Interested applicants should visit www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume or for questions contact: 605-217-8000Openings:
4/21/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Beef Products, Inc.Address:
891 Two Rivers Dr. Dakota Dunes, SD 57049Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Nathan Halbur, Corporate RecruiterPhone:
605-217-8000Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings