Maintenance Mechanic (Full Time)
This position is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all machines and equipment at various Midwest Manufacturing facilities.
• Track inventory of spare parts, tools, and supplies and re-order as necessary.
• Perform general repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment to help maintain production flow.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and identify operational problems with machinery as well as perform some electrical repairs.
• Basic mechanical assembly and trouble shooting.
• Maintain maintenance records to help with machine efficiency.
• Develop ideas to ensure that all equipment produces at a maximum level of efficiency.
• Record any damage that occurs and determine what repairs are needed.
• Ensure that broken-down equipment is fixed with minimal down time.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have a degree or diploma in a related mechanical field or 2 years of directly related experience.
• Welding experience is preferred.
• Electrical experience is preferred.
Do you prefer jobs that keep you busy all day long? Are you looking for a company that operates year round? How about a career with a company that promotes from within? Do you look for companies that offer paid vacations, paid holidays, health & dental insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Team Member Discount, Instant Profit Sharing, safety incentive programs etc…? Midwest Maufacturing - Dakota Panel is a subsidiary of Menards, Inc.; producing pressed particleboard to create laminated shelving units and panels, trims, moldings, doors, door jambs and entertainment center components. Throughout the year, a variety of employment opportunities are available at Midwest Manufacturing - Dakota Panel as we continue to grow. Come join the Team that cares about your future!Related Programs:
Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyOpenings:
10/1/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Midwest Manufacturing - Dakota PanelAddress:
1651 Culvert Street Rapid City, SD 57701Website: www.midwestmanufacturing.com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Crystal VanDaalen, Phone: Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Apply In PersonApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings