Accountant (Full Time)
• Prepares, balances and analyzes financial reports, general ledgers and accounting transactions.
• Examines financial statements and documents for conformance with GARP.
• Manages cash accounts.
• Perform month-end closing activities.
• Invoice inter-company for various fees.
• Verify's account numbers and sales tax on invoices for payment.
• Assists with ongoing implementation and application of internal controls.
• Responsible for accurate document and record retention. Ensuring compliance with a variety of government regulations.
• Make collection calls, and perform accounts payable and receivable activities such as approving accounts payable expenditures.
• Compile driver settlements and make determination on what deductions are allowable.
• Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major preferred.
• Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
• Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
• Must be proficient with Excel software and have the ability to demonstrate knowledge and ability.
• Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required. EOE/AA
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Accounting / Business Management / Promotions & SalesOpenings:
7/29/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
BPI Technology, Inc.Address:
891 Two Rivers Dr. Dakota Dunes, SD 57049Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Nathan Halbur, Corporate RecruiterPhone:
605-217-8000Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings