Maintenance Tech/Production Supervisor (Full Time)
Conduct maintenance activities in a safe, effective and time efficient manner. Conduct PMs on a routine basis, making suggestions for improvement. Troubleshoot equipment problems from a mechanical, electrical and program basis, finding and resolving the root cause problems. Work with production and the maintenance supervisor to provide these services with a minimum of lost production time. Work on assigned tasks on facilities, material handling, welding operations, presses, and other functions as needed.
1. Assist with the installation of Capital Equipment. Assist Manufacturing Engineering with capability studies and make necessary adjustments as directed.
2. Troubleshoot robotic welding / equipment issues.
3. Install / adjust tooling. Troubleshoot forming and punching operations.
4. Assist manufacturing in the interpretation of engineering / quality standards by providing a technical source and service.
5. Troubleshoot / repair production equipment as required. Comply with company maintenance and safety procedures.
6. Perform preventive / predictive maintenance on production equipment as required.
7. Participate in creation and implementation of TPM activities.
8. Issue tools from the tool room and track tool room inventory. Requisition tools and shop supplies.
9. Troubleshoot / use industrial controls (PLC)
10. Brainstorm, develop and implement equipment improvements to positively impact safety, quality, and reliability.
• Two year technical degree is required
• 3+ years experience in technical troubleshooting field is desired.
• Knowledge of Industrial Controls and associated test equipment.
• Robotics background a plus.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to troubleshoot with minimal resources.
• Must be able to participate in team activities. (Ability to lead teams desired)
• Must be able to use Microsoft Office and other standard computer programs. AutoCAD skills are a plus.
• Knowledge of Cscape and RS Logix PLC programming software is desired.
• Knowledge of metal cutting lasers is desired.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Flex Spending Account, 401k, Pension, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Vacation time, Paid Holidays, and Education AssistanceRelated Programs:
Industrial Maintenance TechnologyAdditional Information:
This is a weekend shift. Fri-Sun 6:00am-6:30 pmOpenings:
6/23/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
5701 Airport Road Mitchell, SD 57301Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Alicia Tesch, HR RepPhone:
605-995-4582Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Call For Interview
Apply In Person
Return to Job Listings