Industrial Maintenance Technician (Full Time)
• Lay out, build, test, troubleshoot, repair and modify developmental and production electronic components, parts, equipment and systems such as computer equipment, test equipment and numerical controls.
• Applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronics and electrical testing.
• Analyzes circuits, wiring diagrams and drawings to install, repair, calibrate, service or replace electronic devices and systems.
• Plans details of working procedure by determining replacement needs or new material required and develops a logical approach to correct the problem.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of electronic, PLC and HVAC skills is a plus for this position.
• Service and repair equipment electrically/mechanically.
• Perform electrical repairs by using wiring diagrams.
• Welding and fabricating skills.
• Vehicle and forklift servicing.
• Work in a safe manner.
• Be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Building maintenance
• Perform any and all tasks required above and beyond normal duties.
• Have the ability to bend and fabricate pipe.
• Install electrical systems by using wiring diagrams & schematics from voltages of 24 DC to 600 volts A/C.
• Maintain a positive work atmosphere and communication.
• Have ability to understand proper state, national electrical code & OSHA standards.
Extra Skills and Experience:
• Workers can generally achieve job performances after 1-12 months of combined on the job experience and informal training, including skills learned by observing experienced workers.
Role Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Setup, operation, or tend welding, soldering, or brazing machines that weld, braze, solder, or heat treat metal products, components, or assemblies.
• Must perform routine building maintenance.
• Maintain plumbing through assemblies, installs, alters and repairing of pipelines that carry water, steam, air or other liquids or gases.
• Maintain heating and cooling equipment and mechanical control systems.
• Need post-secondary education through vocational education as a two year degree in electrical or HVAC or a combination of work experience in one of those 2 for 5 years.
Physical demands and work environment:
• You must be able to physically lift 75 lbs.
• Moderate to heavy lifting.
• Able to work in high areas in personal lifts or on tall ladders.
• Inside and outside work in all kinds of weather.
• 40 hrs + overtime when needed.
• Work in dusty conditions.
• Work around welding fumes.
Industrial Maintenance TechnologyOpenings:
7/31/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Rainbow Play Systems, Inc.Address:
500 Rainbow Parkway Brookings , SD 57006Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Pam Intermill, HR ManagerPhone:
605-692-1500Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Fax Cover Letter and Resume
Return to Job Listings