Production Positions (Assembler, Welder, Material Handler, Operators) (Full Time)
Do you have what it takes to join the Bobcat team? Help us build on more than 50 years of innovation!
Bobcat Company, part of the Doosan family of businesses, is the world leader in the engineering, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of compact equipment, including Bobcat skid steer loaders, mini-excavators, utility vehicles and attachments.
Hourly Production Positions
MULITIPLE OPENINGS ON ALL SHIFTS
Apply online by visiting www.bobcat.com/careers or by clicking the 'Apply Online' link above!
• Assembles product, partially or completely, positioning parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints, diagrams, layouts or oral instruction.
• Ability to read build sheets and blueprints
• Operates industrial truck equipment with lifting devices to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products, equipment and material in warehouse, storage yard or factory.
• Supplies the assembly lines with the materials needed to perform their job.
• Successful completion of a forklift safety class, written forklift operation test and an eye exam to check for peripheral vision is required.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
• Weld metal components of products as specified by layout, blueprints, diagrams, work orders, weld procedures or oral instructions, using electric arc-welding equipment.
• Sets up and operates power press and assists in the operation of fabrication equipment (brake, shear & lasers) to trim, punch, shape, notch, draw or crimp metal components according to specifications.
$20-24/hour after completion of 60 day probationary period.Benefits:
We offer competitive wages (Overtime may be required) and a complete benefits package including:
• Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life/AD&D ins., Flexible Spending
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Pension, 401(k)
Agricultural Technology, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyAdditional Information:
We will only consider candidates who currently reside in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota.
Bobcat Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
8/30/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
210 1st Ave NE Gwinner, ND 58040Website: www.bobcat.com/careers
Contact InformationContact Person:
Casie Carlson, Phone: Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings