Production Operator (Full Time)
• BPI is seeking Production Workers in our plant facility. We offer a clean working environment with no knife work.
• Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
• No experience necessary, will provide hands-on training.
• Previous forklift experience desired.
• Ability to work a 6-7 day work week.
• Stable work history is required.
• Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
• This position requires standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
• Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
• Must have regular and punctual attendance.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Post offer physical and substance testing required. EOE/AA
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
General InterestAdditional Information:
Interested applicants should visit www.beefproducts.com and submit a resume or for questions contact: 605-217-8000.Openings:
9/16/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Beef Products, Inc.Address:
891 Two Rivers Dr. Dakota Dunes, SD 57049Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Nathan Halbur, Corporate RecruiterPhone:
605-217-8000Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings