Panel Shop Technician (Full Time)
Panel Shop Technicians work in our recently renovated well lit, and environmentally clean and temperature controlled UL508 panel shop.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs essential wiring of panels.
• Maintains organized work station and area
• Identify parts and components necessary to complete assembly.
• Perform the hands-on physical tasks involved in panel assembly.
• Performs in accordance with company practices and requirements
• Work with the service team on other assignments as needed.
• High School Diploma. Technical School.
• Strong attention to detail and conscientious nature.
• Electrical and Mechanical aptitude.
• Able to use basic electrical hand tools (cutting, crimping, and stripping)
• Highly self-motivated.
• Safety Minded.
• Strong problem solving, as well as communication skills.
Depends on experience.Benefits:
Health, Dental, Vision, UniformsRelated Programs:
Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Farm Power Technology, Heating & Cooling Technology , Industrial Maintenance Technology, Online Industrial Controls, Precision Technology Specialist, Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyAdditional Information:
Malloy is a rapidly growing company in the business of sales and service of electric controls, electrical motors, variable frequency drives and power transmission products.Openings:
8/29/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
809 W Russell Sioux Falls, SD 57104Website: www.malloyelectric.com
Contact InformationContact Person:
Melissa Turner, Phone: Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Apply In PersonApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings