West Region Manager (Full Time)
The region manager will be responsible for the supervision and management of
multiple locations in order to provide efficiencies and direction to achieve company goals.
This includes supervising staff, overseeing facilities, developing budgets and strategies to
provide quality services and products to our customers while continuing to maximize
opportunities to grow the business.
· Oversee operations to ensure teamwork and efficiencies are developed among multiple
locations to reduce costs, increase productivity and to improve customer service to
· Provide leadership and strategic planning to develop/grow existing customer base.
· Coordinate and implement inventory management procedures.
· Develop and build relationships with vendors, customers, staff, and between locations.
· Travel to locations in order to monitor operations and improve communication among
locations and management team.
· Plan, coordinate and develop locations budgets, financial reports, asset purchases, and
· Review facilities and equipment repair needs including operations and maintenance.
· Monitor and direct work flow as needed.
· Organize marketing, product flow, transportation, staffing and operations logistics to
improve locations’ profitability and to increase customer service.
· Complete timely performance appraisals for staff, coordinate staff training, and actively
support employee growth.
· Demonstrate work habits that develop, build and support the team concept within the
· Implement policies and procedures as directed to meet company goals.
· Complete paperwork as required.
· Resolve customer disputes in a timely and efficient manner.
· Review and maintain appropriate records for safety, regulation, finances and customer
Minimum of three years of ag-management experience and/or training; or a
degree in agronomy or related field; or the equivalent combination of education and
experience. Strong computer and communication skills are needed. Must be able to multi-task,
effectively supervise, delegate work tasks and provide strategic vision for multiple locations.Compensation:
Complete Health Benefit packageRelated Programs:
Agricultural TechnologyAdditional Information:
Salary will depend on qualifications/experiences
· Full time position with benefit package
· Must have valid driver’s license and be insurable
· Responsible for multiple locations for grain and agronomy (Winner Mill, Winner West,
Winner East, Winner Terminal, and Dallas) and travel is required.
· This position reports directly to VP of Operations.Openings:
8/29/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Country Pride CooperativeAddress:
201 S Monroe St Winner, SD 57580Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Linda Hisher, VP of HR/Corporate DevelopmentPhone:
605-842-2711Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Return to Job Listings