Electronic Technician (Full Time)
Provide direct support to manufacturing operations by troubleshooting & repairing electrical equipment, components, and control systems. Develop preventative maintenance solutions to prevent repeat failure.
Maintenance and Repair
• Analyze, propose and perform adjustments & enhancements to existing control systems as part of the continuous improvement process. Perform spare/replacement parts ordering and procurement process.
Diagnostics and Repair
• Troubleshoot & repair electronic equipment, components, and control systems. Perform and/or lead the investigation of manufacturing problems (safety, quality, delivery, cost) and make and implement recommendations to resolve and/or correct such problems.
Root Cause Analysis
• Responsible for determining root cause for electronic failure.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Associates Degree – Technical preferred. Equivalent experience acceptable.
• Must be knowledgeable in reading electronic diagrams and troubleshooting microprocessor based control systems.
• Strong applied mechanical skills and a willingness to use them.
• PC & PLC programming skills
• Strong electrical/electronic problem solving experience.
• Good written & verbal communication.
• Ability to follow written & oral work instructions.
• Must be able to work across multiple shifts.
Competitive – DOE/QBenefits:
Full benefits package available including health, dental, 401k, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, life insurance.Related Programs:
Automation Controls/SCADA, Electrical Construction & Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance Technology, Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyAdditional Information:
The world-renowned brands that make up Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment produce industry-leading compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a part of the Doosan Group, which employs 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide. With people at the core of who we are, we believe the growth of our people will lead to the continued growth and success of our world-class company. Our team of dedicated employees is the backbone that allows us to provide construction equipment solutions that help our customers build the world of tomorrow. Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sounds of progress, see the results of our people and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything we do.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
8/12/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
210 1st Ave NE Gwinner, ND 58040Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Casie Carlson, Phone:
701-678-6239Email: [email protected]
How to ApplyApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings