FTTH Installer Technician (Full Time)
1.Perform installation work including but not limited to voice, video and data installs, in customer homes and places of business
2.Troubleshoot and repair services in customer homes and places of business
3.Maintain records, including daily logs.
4.Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
5.Record all required information on work orders and surveys
6.Promote cable, internet, and other Company services and educate customers on the proper use of services, including how to access help online, channel lineups, and proper equipment usage.
7.Appropriately manage difficult or emotional customer situations and respond promptly to customer needs.
8.Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of the Foreman, Safety Director or HR Manager.
1.Ability to apply personal ethics, honesty, initiative, flexibility, responsibility and confidentiality in all areas of responsibility.
2. Knowledge of proper use splicing equipment, Including 710 and M2 splicing rigs.
3. Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
4. Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions including confined spaces and ladder work.
5. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
6. Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
7. Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
8. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
$16.00 to $25.00 an hour DOEBenefits:
Vision, Dental, Health, Aflac, and 401(k)Related Programs:
10/6/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Master Construction Co. Inc.Address:
1572 45th St NW Fargo, ND 58102Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Rachel Hardy, Phone:
701-237-4950Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Call For Interview
Apply In Person
Return to Job Listings