Telecommunications Technician (Full Time)
Paul Bunyan Communications has an opening for a Telecommunications Technician at our Bemidji, MN office.
Your primary tasks will include:
• Installation and maintenance of residential/business voice, video and internet services.
• Responsible for sharing On-Call duties.
• Must be able to work Saturday’s and overtime as needed.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
• 2 year Telecommunication, Broadband, Computer, Electrical or related degree.
• Power Limited Technicians license.
• Knowledge of IP Key and PBX systems.
• Knowledge of fiber optic and copper outside plant.
Paul Bunyan Communications offers a competitive salary and benefits package, while working for a stable, reliable employer. To apply, send a resume and application, including e-mail address by August 23rd to the attention of:
Human Resources/ IR
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW - Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
or email a PDF of your resume and application to [email protected]
with the subject line "IR".
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.
Group Health, Dental and Vision
Retirement and 401K
8/23/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
Paul Bunyan CommunicationsAddress:
1831 Anne Street NW Bemidji, MN 56601Website: www.paulbunyan.net
Contact InformationContact Person:
Amanda Sande-Smith, Phone: Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Send Cover Letter and Resume
Email Cover Letter and Resume
Return to Job Listings