Nursing Assistant (Full Time)
The nursing assistant is to render good service to the resident in the form of nursing care. Per OBRA, Code of Federal Regulations, section 42 CFR Chapter IV, “students do not perform any services for which they have not been trained and been found proficient by the instructor.” Once the nursing assistant has been trained and the Instructor has checked off their skills, the nursing assistant may perform the following duties:
• Must within four (4) months of employment have completed state required training and a competency evaluation program.
• Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to complete the job.
• Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees.
• Must maintain regular attendance.
• Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation, and reference inquiry. Must be state certified after four (4) months of employment.
• Must be capable of performing the essential job functions of this job with or without accommodation.
Depending on experienceBenefits:
Benefits available to full time employees after 60 days of employment.Related Programs:
9/12/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
1120 E 7th Ave Mitchell, SD 57301Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Michelle Figland, HR DirectorPhone:
605-996-6526Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Apply In PersonApply on Company Website
Return to Job Listings