Mechanical Drafter (Full Time)
RFA/Minnesota Engineering is an engineering and design service company dedicated to providing clients with timely and appropriate help on an as-needed basis. We provide quality engineering services to over 200 companies. State of the art computers, CAD and analysis software allow us to work interactively with our clients and function as an extension of the client's engineering staff.
We work in all areas of mechanical design, including off-highway mobile equipment and mechanical power transmission, consumer, recreational, industrial, medical products and one-of-a-kind special manufacturing machines. Projects include new product design and development, redesign of existing products, cost reduction, problem-solving, concept and analysis.
Selected candidates will support our client in the development of CAD drawings based on solid models models to support the development of off-highway machines. The employee will support multi-functional teams including design and manufacturing.
• AAS degree in Mechanical Drafting.
• Strong mechanical aptitude demonstrated by past work experience and/or hobbies.
• Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
• Should possess a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients both verbally and written.
• Experience with solid modeling required.
• Experience with Pro/Engineer a plusAdditional Information:
You can apply through our job posting on careerbuilder.com or you can send your resume directly to [email protected] Openings:
9/16/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
RFA Minnesota EngineeringAddress:
12896 Valley View Road Eden Prairie, MN 55344Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Daniel Buerman, Phone:
952-843-2709Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Other - You can apply through our job posting on careerbuilder.com or you can send your resume directly to [email protected]
Return to Job Listings