Graphics Design Technician (Full Time)
We work in all areas of mechanical design, including off-highway mobile equipment and mechanical power transmission, consumer, recreational, industrial, medical products and one-of-a-kind special manufacturing machines. Projects include new product design and development, redesign of existing products, cost reduction, problem-solving, concept and analysis.
Selected candidates will support our client in the development of visualization & CAD models to support marketing and service publications of off-highway equipment.
• AAS degree in Digital Media, Graphics Design or Mechanical Drafting.
• Ability to provide a high attention to detail.
• Should possess a strong customer focus with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients both verbally and written.
• Experience with 3D Studio Max and/or Vis Mockup required.
• Experience with solid modeling required, Pro/Engineer a plus. Related Programs:
Welding & Manufacturing TechnologyAdditional Information:
Please apply to this position through our job posting on careerbuilder.com or by sending your resume directly to [email protected]Openings:
9/16/2014Employee Start Date:
Company InformationCompany Name:
RFA Minnesota EngineeringAddress:
12896 Valley View Road Eden Prairie, MN 55344Phone:
Contact InformationContact Person:
Daniel Buerman, Phone:
952-843-2700Email: [email protected]
How to Apply
Other - Please apply to this position through our job posting on careerbuilder.com or by sending your resume directly to [email protected]
Return to Job Listings