Participants in the program will be able to:
- Farm/Ranch Data Management - Help the farm family develop a comprehensive recordkeeping system.
- Business and Finance - Prepare and analyze farm business records.
- Farm Business Analysis – Interpret balance sheets, enterprise analysis, and historical trend data for a complete view of the farm business and its various components.
- Strategies in Farm System Data Management - Implement long-term strategies to maintain and enhance the farm business and personal future financial goals.
- Environmental Stewardship - Apply appropriate conservation techniques for sound environmental management.
- Farm Programs and Regulations - Identify government regulations and use appropriate government funded farm programs to support and advance the farm.
- Marketing - Develop and implement an agricultural marketing plan.
- Family and Personal - Define and balance family needs and goals with farm goals, operations, and profitability in order to maintain personal and family well-being.
- Online Agricultural Education Management Tools - Implement interactive agricultural crop, livestock, and financial spreadsheets.