At the completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate professionalism in the workplace.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Apply ergonomic principals and safe practices when using computer technology.
- Apply computer skills efficiently and accurately using a variety of computer application programs.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills through effective listening and communicating in diverse situations.
- Demonstrate basic bookkeeping knowledge.
Check out the 2012-13 Office Technology Specialist Assessment Review for information on how this program assures that its students are attaining learning outcomes.